- Screenings Teatro Principal and Numax: €3.00
- Catalogue: €1.00
- Sunset Rollercoaster: 5 €
- Nightcrawler + 16Pineapples + Narcoleptica: 7 €
- Baiuca live A/V + Dj Nigga Fox + Dj Firmeza: 10 € anticipada / 12 € taquilla
- Subscription package for all screenings: €18.00
- Concert subscription package: €18.00
- Full festival subscription package (screenings+concerts): €30.00
A ticket should be collected at the box office to access the screenings | The screenings pass does not guarantee access to the educational activities or the concerts | The admission to the opening and closing events is free, subject to capacity. Tickets should be collected in advance at the box office in the Teatro Principal from 21st September.
Places and Opening Hours for Sales
Online Abanca tickets: Tickets purchased online must be picked up at the Teatro Principal box office before each screening and event.
Teatro Principal: From 26 September, Tuesday to Saturday between 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. Festival week from 4:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. At this box office you can purchase and pick up subscription packages and tickets for all festival screenings and concerts whatever the location.
NUMAX: At its own box office between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., or 5:00 p.m to 10:00 p.m. Mondays between 5:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. Here you can only purchase and pick up tickets for the screenings that take place in this auditorium.
For concerts, one hour before the concert at the box office of the corresponding location.