From 29th September to 7th October
Curtocircúto passport is an activity intended for students at the University of Santiago, which seeks to recognise, through the granting of up to 2 ECTS credits, the commitment via the cinema of its participants.
General conditions for participation
- Any USC student can participate in the activity.
- Registration for the activity will be done via e-mail, by sending the following information to the e-mail address email@example.com
- First name and surname(s)
- Phone number
- Proof of registration
- Once registration is confirmed, each participant will be able to pick up his/her registration card at the Festival's offices (ABANCA Cervantes Building) starting on 29 September from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- The registration card is personal and non-transferable. It needs to be taken to each session or activity, since it is the document that allows the total attendance hours to be counted.
Criteria for granting credits
- The criteria for the recognition of credits will be:
- 25 hours of attendance at the Festival = 1 ECTS credit
- 50 hours of attendance at the Festival = 2 ECTS credit
- Each screening session will correspond to 1 hr 30 min for the final calculation of the hours.
- Each session of activities will be calculated according to the duration of the activity itself.
- Only screenings and activities will be calculated. Eventos and concerts do not apply.